Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Posts!

Okay everyone! I finally updated the blog. I did so many posts that you'll have to go down to the bottom and click on 'Older Posts' to see more! Jessica, will you please take me out of Time Out????

3 comments:

Jared and Christine said...

I am so glad you have updated your blog! Your little Chloe is such a cutie!

Savannah said...

EMILY! Hi! It's Savannah! I found your blog on Lauren's blog. Your little girl is SO cute. You guys look really happy. Are you in Texas? I have a blog, too, but it's for invited readers only. email me at savannah.erekson@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

The Peterson's said...

Well you have been busy just not posting! I love all the new posts! I looks like you are having the time of your life with her! That is so exciting!